We all want the perfect set of falsies that compliment our face. There is nothing worse than ruining a finished makeup with lashes that aren't applied correctly. We recommend you follow these tips if you want your lashes to come out looking A1!
- Select a style that compliments your eyes.
- Apply mascara to your natural lash. Mascara helps blend your natural lashes and Dsignr falsies together.
- Trim your Dsignr falsies to fit the corners of your eye. This step is crucial if you want your lashes to blend effortlessly.
- Apply lash glue to your Dsignr falsies using an applicator. Apply a generous amount to the ends of the lashes because that’s where they tend to lift.
- Wait 1 minute before applying the falsies to your lash line. This allows for the glue to become tacky. Don’t skip this step.
- Apply your lashes, make sure you get as close to the lash line as possible for a natural look that resembles lash extensions.
- After applying, wait for the glue to completely dry (3-5 minutes)
- Lastly, use your fingers to pinch your Dsignr falsies and natural lash together. Use your thumb and index finger to slightly press and curl upwards for the ultimate blend!